27 March 2011

Stopping By at Moalboal

When I visited the province of Cebu, I did not miss the chance to stop by at Moalboal.  This sleepy province in the Southwestern tip of Cebu is bounded by Tanon Strait and on the western shoreline the island of Negros is very visible.  Going to Moalboal will take 2.5 hours drive by bus as it is 89 kilometers away from the city of Cebu.
The province has been dubbed as one of the numerous places in the province that has superb white sand beaches.  To know what Moalboal has to offer I stayed at HK Resort.  Sure enough, I was not disappointed with what I had seen- sugary sands, cool lucid waters and carefree environment.
From morning to close to dusk I dipped myself in the water, I could not get enough of how clean and fresh the seawater is.  I did not mind how the sun burns my body because I enjoyed frolicking around. The sunset also amazes me as it portrays a calm and nice scenery which is a food for my eye!
The resort on where I stayed provides me the convenience and good service that will definitely satisfy discerning travelers.  Its rooms may be not opulent but it will give you the best comfort you will need after a tiring swim in the sea.  Furthermore, it affords you a stunning view of the beach.
Every cent spent on my stay in HK Resort is very worthy.  Plus, the location of the beach is very accessible to Kawasan Falls, one of the most popular falls in the province of Cebu that basks in Badian.  Activities you can do here in Moalboal is its famous scuba diving, island hopping and snorkeling, but too bad I was not able to try those since I traveled alone.  Hence, I just opted to took some photos.
And here is an additional photo to make most of the time.

Moalboal is really a place to remember.  A place that gives me good memories and enjoyable experiences.  I cannot wait to have my stop again in the Land of Golden Sun.




No comments: