07 April 2011

For the Love of Sea: Dream Places to Visit

As I begin my journey in exploring beautiful places in the Philippines, I realized that I still have many destinations to go to.  With 7,107 islands composing this Pearl of the Orient Seas, I am still touring one and sixteenth of it or one and eighteenth perhaps.  Now, I came up with an idea to list the places that I long to travel on my next escapade.

 1. Malcapuya Island- this is what I call paradise, as everything exudes loveliness and tranquility.  A paradise that gives you the utmost relaxation.  It is located in Coron, Palawan.



2.  Caramoan Island - the far off island of Caramoan is what I think of as I began to search places that I dream to travel.  This had been the destination of the famous reality show Survivor, France edition.  Nothing compares of the beauty of Caramoan as the sands are sugary white and the waters are absolutely amazing! Caramoan Island is situated in Camarines Sur.


3. Pagudpud- on the northern part of the Philippines lies a stunning beach with pristine environment- the beach in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte.  This marvelous treasure offers a photographic scenery and laid back atmosphere that is ideal to laze around from sunrise to sunset.

These are just some of the awesome destinations that I dream to visit in the future.  For the love of sea, I will make this dream to be realized and enjoy those quaint sights to the fullest!

DISCLAIMER: Photos used are from the internet.

No comments: